A Twilight Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes, a dream isn't enough to change the truth...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing Arabian Stud Farm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight
Admin

Dancing Arabian Stud Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Arabian Stud Farm   Dancing Arabian Stud Farm Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:47 am

Horses- Name: It Takes Two To Tango
Breed:TB/Arab/Trakner
Colour:Light Chestnut
Markings:white star 4 white Socks Gender:Mare

Name: The Black Demon
Breed:TB
Colour:Black
Markings: 4 White Socks

Human- Name:Zach
Hair:Brunette
Eyes: Blue
Back to top Go down
https://horsesrule.forumotion.com
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Arabian Stud Farm   Dancing Arabian Stud Farm Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 am

Dancer

The mare got up from the corner of her paddock, and shook out the dirt and leaves that had gathered in her coat after her morning roll. She threw up her dished, pretty head, and called loudly to anyone in hearing distance, and cantered daintily up to the gate, awaiting her morning food.

Joker

The stallion paced the length of the fence, letting out impatient snorts here and there as he waited for his food. He stopped at the gate, and let his lips play with the lock, before pushing the gate open with his massive chest, which was quite large for a purebred Arabian. He trotted along the driveway, to the feed shed, his legs high, his ears pricked, and his tail held proudly.

Rose

The young girl, with her silky hair, and skinny body, bounded out the door, a large smile stuck across her extremely pretty features, as she ran down to the stables.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harmlesslies.proboards.com
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Arabian Stud Farm   Dancing Arabian Stud Farm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:03 am

show name. Mysterious Phantom
barn name. Pahntom
age. 5
gender. Brute
breed. Spanish mustang
colour. Dusty
markings. See pic
-white face
eyes. Golden yellow
discipline. -
other. looking for a mate
Dancing Arabian Stud Farm Google11

show name. TaintedEssence
barn name. Tainted
age. 3
gender. Mare
breed. Arabian
colour. buckskin
markings.
See pic
eyes. Forest green
discipline. -
other. looks at phantom as her brother
Dancing Arabian Stud Farm 003_arabian

name. James Harris
nickname. James
age. 14
gender. male
hair colour. Dark brown
eye colour. blue green
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Arabian Stud Farm   Dancing Arabian Stud Farm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:09 am

Phantom

My ears slightly rose as I stood up on my hooves and shoke my coat to ride it off the leaves.My nostrols flared as I lifted my head up and over the gate and let out a rather loud whinny, poawing the ground to streatch my leg.I pushed against the gate, my bhest blocking me slightly since I was a little strong built for my breed and looked around.

Tainted

I yawned slowly as I looked up and got to my hooves.I shoke myself like phantom had done and snorted softly.My head bobbed and I pranced over to the gate, my head and tail held high while my hooves picked of the ground gracfully.

James

I rubbed my temples as I walked towards my two horses with feed buckets in each of my hands and smiled.I rubbed phantoms muzzle as the same for tainted's when I set the feed down for them to eat and cleaned out their water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Arabian Stud Farm   Dancing Arabian Stud Farm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing Arabian Stud Farm
Page 1 of 1