A Twilight Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes, a dream isn't enough to change the truth...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Cat park (Done, please join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolves101

Wolves101

Big Cat park (Done, please join) Empty
PostSubject: Big Cat park (Done, please join)   Big Cat park (Done, please join) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:00 am

Big Cat park (Done, please join) Wild_Cats

We lived in a very large park.the same breeds stay in the same large pins, were its got over achres and achres of land.We live like we would in the wild, having live prey and waterholes.Glass seperates us from each other and from the humans.In the middle of the day we get to go in the same pin and hang out with each other.People watch us from the glass so we dont attack them no matter how much we really want to at times.Pochers are a big problem though we live in such a nice place, they always try to come steal some of us at night but the humans help out a lot even though some of us arent so lucky.

Rules!
Can be any cat breed you want.
Use whatever form you like.
I control the weather and will aks for help with the people.
Can be a human if you want.
Please be detailed in replys and can be in birthing/mating but not over the top.

Heres mine

My Name is The Demon Within, Im known as Demon.I am powerful, Fore I am a male.My coat is mixed with tan and black, having stripes here and there, my eyes a forest green.My blood is stained with the breeds of a tiger and lion, making me a liger.I have roamed the earth for Seven years and still have no mate.I love playing with cubs and never have had a mate but mainly keep to myself.

Big Cat park (Done, please join) Liger1
Big Cat park (Done, please join) Liger4
Back to top Go down

Big Cat park (Done, please join)
Page 1 of 1