A Twilight Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes, a dream isn't enough to change the truth...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...whispers of the passed...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

...whispers of the passed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:46 am

Ooc: Wolves, is that you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.harmlesslies.proboards.com
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:49 pm

OOC:Yes xD Hiiii lily!
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:21 am

Heeyyy!! It's been wayyy too long! *Tackles* How are you?
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:30 am

OOc: hehe, Ive been good and I missed you! you?? OH! and toxic is in first person xP

I snorted queitly as I lifted my muzzle from the cold waters surface.My ears perked up as I listened to the whispers in the wind, feeling the cool breeze blow threw and sniffed the scents in the air.I shoke my mane and nipped my shoulder to reach a scratch before looking over at my brother,disaster.

Disaster snorted as he shoke himself and walked out to the waters edge.he sniffed the wind just like Toxic had done and looked over at him.He smield slightly and looekd away, to gaze around the forest.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:57 am

show name. Desperados Belle
barn name. Belle
age. 5
gender. mare
breed. Eyptian Arabian
colour. bay
eye colour. dark brown
markings. black muzzle
produces. black and bay and chestnut foals mainly fillies
herd. will be with Toxic
status. In Season
rank. lead mare (please please)
mate. unkown yet
other. Is a beautiful sweet mare
picture. http://www.arabiansltd.com/uploads/mares/desperadosbelle.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://horsesrule.forumotion.com
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:01 am

show name. Silent Dream
barn name. Dream
age. 5
gender. mare
breed. Epytian Arabian
colour. Grey
eye colour. dark brown
markings. black muzzle
produces. Fleabitten grey fillies and black colts and bay fillies and colts
herd. With Toxic soon
status. In Season
rank. Beta Mare
mate. none yet
other. She is calming and beautiful
picture. http://shoshanaarabians.com/files/shahraf1.jpg
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:06 am

Dream whinned she has been alone for years and now a 140 feet away there were 2 stallion she could not start galloping fast enough. She whinned to them and then looked back to see her sister galloped past her. She followed quickly for she did not want to be left alone.

Belle was soon right infront of the stallions she bowed her head "Hello i am Belle and this is Dream we are sisters looking for a herd" she said in a friendly whinny. Her coat was glistening i looked at the stallion and whinned he was very handsom i was thinking about the grey one i liked him.
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 am

Ooc: That's cool. Did ya hear about Havoc and Lucid on Dare? That's so sad... Oh well. Lolz, missed you too! Sure thing =D

Whisper
Flaxen banners swept out behind the Arabian fae as she stood upon a rock, looking down upon the gurgling water of the waterfall. Brown orbs reflected the liquid as she lowered her maw and took a sip, blinking as the icy water trickled down her parched throat.
"Where, dear waterfall, shall I find my beloved?"
Soft voice crooned to the waters as orbs gazed across the empty terra. Her half sister, Thief, would be waiting for her soon, so after the answer formed in her heart, dainty hooves turned and the fae's muscles rippled as the propelled her away from the waterfall...

Thief
Filly paced across the open land, black orbs strained to see the stallions in the distance. Arabs, like her and her sister, that much Thief could tell from here, but when her gaze fell upon to two mares galloping up to the stallions, she let out a soft laugh to herself. She knew what they were after, and was keen to see the reply they would get.
After nodding to Whisper, black appendages moved forwards in a graceful, swinging stride that matched the gait of the chestnut beside her. Femmae's neck was slightly arched, head held high with an air of one so proud. Pelt shimmered in the sun's gentle rays as the two Arabians made their steady way to the 2 other faes and brutes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:11 pm

OOC: Ya I couldent believe it i was like woah xD and dont reply to my stallion on dare pfft I see how it is xD and Ill reply the next time im on cause I gota go to school
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:30 am

Ooc: I know! I talked to "Cole" alot on MSN, and I must say he seemed alright, introduced me to a cool friend of his and... Yeah. Then I found out, deleted all of my posts with him and Lucid and blocked him from MSN. Okay, that's cool. I've been off school the past week really sick. Haha
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:20 am

OOC: Aww im sorry your sick Dx and twilight your mares cant really be the beta or leadmare cause the lead stallion or beta stallion chooses his mare O.O

Toxic

I guess you could say I was startled at the sudden rush of fae's before me and my brother, backing up slightly.I slowly whickered in return and perked my ears at the other approaching mare's, bowing my head to all of them."Hello" I greeted the mares and arched my neck back up.

Disaster

I toke a few steps back like Toxic had done and perked my ears forward, bowing my head as well."hi" I whickered and lifted my head back up much like toxic had done.My nostrols flared slightly as the new scents flooded my nose and twitched my ears.

Knight

I slowly approached behind the lead and beta stallion, my gaze curious.I touched my muzzle to toxi'cs upper back slightly to show I was here and bowed my head to the mares as well."greetings" I said with a small charming smile.

Phantom

I was not far behind the group before me but Ikept my distance for the moment.I was a silent watcher, unlike most stallions.Soon enough I slowly joined in the large group and bowed my head also, with a silent greeting of my own.

show name. The White Knight
barn name. Knight
age. 6
gender. Stallion
breed. Epytian Arabian
colour. White
eye colour. Golden yellow
markings. His front left leg is grey
produces. Grey or white filly and colts
herd. In toxic, is just a member
status. looking
rank. member
mate. none yet
other. Smart and funny
...whispers of the passed... F_Amaar8

show name. Mysterious Phantom
barn name. Phantom
age. 6
gender. Stallion
breed. Epytian Arabian
colour. Bay
eye colour. Forest green
markings. none
produces. Depends on the mare
herd. In toxic, is just a member
status. looking
rank. member
mate. none yet
other. Queit and timid
...whispers of the passed... Erieanna
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Whisper
4 stallions. Wow. A grin pushed her way to the femmae's black maw as she watched the stallions. Brown hued orbs raked over the fine-looking brutes and her listeners swiveled forward in interest. Pausing her steady ascent to the stallions a little distance away from the group, fae's light brown cranium was held high upon a slightly arched neck.
"And our greetings to you, mares and brutes," her ringing voice chimed, lowering her cranium in a bow of her own.

Thief
Stopping behind her flaxen sister, silently the femme studied the gathering, black orbs piercing and cold. Black banner trailed along the ground, the fine, silken strands caressing the green foliage. Grey pelt shimmered in the sun as muscles rippled underneath the fine hair as her orbs, after studying the brutes, moved to the two mares off to their right. Cold orbs raked over their shining coats, Arabians just like Thief and her kin, and a sneer entered upon her delicate maw.

Ooc: Thankies. I'm feeling a lot better today, so should be back to school on Monday. Ugh. Mind you, I have a maths test that day x(
Also, if you wish, I can add, delete or change one of my mares to a stallion so you don't have to play as many stallions. I really don't mind changing anything. =D
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:15 pm

OOC: lol I hate math X.X and naaaw its okay i like playing a lot of charries xDD and Ill reply to other two when i get home from school xDD

toxic

My gaze only shifted at the voice of the other mare as I turned my head towards the one who spoke.I studyed the bay mare fist, looking her over before studying the grey like myself.I lingered slightly longer on the bay as I bowed my head towards the two, also."May I know all your names?" I questioned.

Disaster

My perked lifted once more as I looked over at who spoke.I was slightly awe struck by the mare beside the one who spoke for a moment but not like the others weren't beautyful.

Knight

I titled my head slightly as I looked the group over and bobbed my head.

phantom

I watched form the backround with perked ears

Last edited by Wolves101 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Belle looked at everyone "Im Belle"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Dream looked at everyone and studied the stallion first looking towards the bay then the fleabitten grey then to the other too. "Hello Im Silent Dream but please call me Dream"she requested
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:41 am

Whisper
Feeling both of the stares on her delicate brown hued frame made a delicate smile appear on her black maw. Cranium raised high once again on an arched neck, the air of one proud yet kind radiated around the femmae.
"I am Whispers of the Night, but you are free to call me by whatever." her ringing, feminine voice pronouncing the name proudly. Flaxen mane fluttered against her neck, forelock falling in front of the kind brown orbs of the fae.
"And whom would we have the pleasure in meeting, brutes?"

Thief
Seeing the brute's staring at her sister, a large smile replaced the sneer as her neck arched more slightly, kissers resting on the back of her kin.
Grey coat glowed in the sun's warm rays and the silken banners of the femmae fluttered like her sister's. Looking out past the long, ebony forelock, black orbs drifted to the two apparent leaders.
"Thief of the Night," was her only answer as she stepped forward next to Whisper, identical in height and build.
Silent smile drifted across her kissers as out of the corner of her eye, she could see the other two femmes, 'Belle' and 'Dream' checking out the two stallions. Soft laugh escape her vocals aloud and one of her listeners swiveled around to the faes.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:33 am

OOC: 1 of my mares could get a rank and one of jess's mares could get a rank that would be fair
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:03 am

Belle looked at the two others mares then to the stallions "Are we welcome here?"she asked

Dream looked at the stallions
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:48 pm

Toxic

My ears perked as I caught all the names and bobbed my head."your are welcome here" I replied to the mare who asked.I toke a few steps back from them, so I could see all and smiled slightly "I am the lead stallion Intoxication, call me toxic for short if you would like. Pleasure to meet you Whisper,theif,dream,and belle." I spoke.

Disaster

I toke a few steps back much like toxic had done and perked my ears forward once more.I threw my head up slightly to move my forlock from my gaze and spoke my name as well "Im Natrual Disaster, or disaster for short, leaving me as the beta stallion nice to meet you."

Knight

I bobbed my head and smiled brightly, me always being the mood lightener."I am the White knight or Knight for short, Pleasure to meet you all.Im just a member."I said with another bow of my head.

Phantom

I tilted my head slightly and stared at the mares, just studying you could say as the others spoke their names and I waited for my turn."Im Mysterious phantom, phantom for short and im just a member also, nice to meet you."I said.
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Whisper
Brown listeners stay perked upon her crown as the fae tried to take in all of the equines' names. As the brutes introduced themselves, brown orbs flicked along to each one, studying their frame and trying to figure out their personalities.
Muscles twitched on her wither, ridding her skin from a pesky winged creature as the femme moved her gaze to the leader, Toxic. Upon his retreat, she took a small movement of her own backwards, allowing them a little more room, still a fair distance from the group.
"We do hope you will allow us your company for a while, as we have no other place to graze. Your wish is our command." a small smile appeared on her maw as the flaxen femmae made the brutes a small bow. Cranium ducked down to the shoots of greenery her dainty daggers step upon; ivories glinted as they tore off a mouthful of grass. Whisper raised her dished skull once more to the stallions.

Thief
Black banner floated on the breeze; black orbs following the brutes' introductions. Eyes resting upon the last, Phantom, she studied him carefully; his posture, his tone, his eyes and his frame, all signs of one as quiet as herself. Smile appearing on her maw, black kissers snatched a mouthful of grass before chewing it slowly.
Grey pelt casting a stunning glow around her petite frame; black orbs watched all coldly. The Arabian femme took a step back with her sister, but this time moved back a little more, preferring to take the back.
"We are both herd-less, therefore we have no ranking." was her reply to the brutes' status remarks. Ebony stained skull tucked in, slender neck arched; cold, black orbs were covered by Thief's thick forelock.

OOC: Okay, well, I am starting to get a little carried away... Descriptively I mean. If you can't understand anything, want me to shorten my posts a little or just... I dunno, slow down a little, just say so and I'll do what I can. =D
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Toxic

My ears seemed to have a life on their own as they twitched back and forth, both listening to the mares and to the whispers, calls in the wind.I bobbed my head slowly and smiled slightly "Well you all are welcome in my herd, and I swear to protect you best I can, so will the stallions.The ranking will be decided later on, I will pick the lead as my mate and Disaster will pick the beta as his but for now lets just get to know each other and such." I finished with a nod of my head, vbefore turning on my hooves as walking a few feet away.

/Disaster

One of my ears twitched back while the other stayed alert as I listened in on what Toxic was saying and nodded in agreement with him and smiled.I turned when he had and followed after him, Toxic and I had always been close friends so you would mainly see us two together grazing and such.

Knight

I titled my head and smiled rather large, I like company wether it was a mare or a stallion.New members were always the best cause you get to know them and then of course make them laugh! I grinned at each one last time before prancing off, thinking of something to make them laugh.

Phantom

I slowly smiled at them and fixed my gaze on the mare who was looking me over with a slightly tilted head.I nodded along with toxic and disaster before turning like they had done but did not follow them and went on my own.I normally did stay on my own since thats just how I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:01 am

Belle looked at the stallions "Thank you"she said bowing her head her old herd abandoned her for no reason

Dream looked at Knight "Hello"she said
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Whisper
Flaxen forelock covered kind orbs as the lead stallion, Toxic, announced our welcome to his herd.
"We would be delighted to wander amongst your midst." her gentle reply was, smile forming on her delicate maw.
Her dished cranium followed the stallions' movements as they turned, nearly all in synchronization, and walked away for a few steps. Her eyes lingered on Toxic for a few moments longer, before her skull dropped to the lush foliage and started to nibble at the stalks.

Thief
Petite frame shook to rid itself of dirt and dust. Grey pelt -shined- in the sun and black banners flew. Recovering from a slight stumble, Thief nodded her head to Toxic and Disaster in thanks.
As the brutes walked off, a snort escaped her muzzle and she turned her own way, trotting off gracefully to the river not far along.
Black muzzle dipping to the liquid, orbs closed as her warm breath stirred up the water. Kissers just breaking the surface, she took a long sip and raised her dripping muzzle to flare her nostrils, ears pricked as a loud call escaped her vocals broke the silence that rung in her curved ears.
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Toxic

I snorted softly as i arched my neck and raised my large skull towards the never ending blue sky.I watched the clouds for a moment and perked my ears forward at a call, turning my head towards it.I shoke my mane and sneezed slightly when some unknown smell entered my nostrols.I sniffed again and narrowed my eyes as I looked around.

Knight

I stopepd in my tracks and turned my head to looked at the mare who spoke, my ears perked."Hello" I greeted back and turned my large frame towards her.

Phantom

I slowly raised my muzzle from the grass and in the direction of the call.I listened in and perked my ears forward as a loud whicker in reply escaped my dry throat.

Disaster

I moved my muzzle down to the lush grass and nibbled on the ends as I stayed near toxic but raised my head at his actions.My head tilted in confusion as I sniffed the air but found nothing.
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:47 am

Whisper
The way that Toxic's bodice stood; his stance, his nostrils flared, made the fae shiver with unease. She drifted silently up to his other side, copper coat glimmering.
"What is the matter, Toxic?" femmae asks in her silky smooth voice, ears pricked as her neck arches slightly, kissers tucked into her slightly muscular chest. Nostrils flare as she tried to get a small whiff of the scent that made the brute on her side uneasy.

Thief
Smile spreading acrosss her maw, another whinny escaped her vocals as her delicate legs lifted high in place; Thief's neck arched as her chin tucked into her chest, banners flying as she pranced on the bank of the gushing river.
Grey coat shined in the light as muscles rippled under the femme's thin layer of skin. Stopping her dance, coloured cranium dropped to the water and took another sip before the fae dragged herself away from the gushing water and cantered silently and gracefully over to the... Well, herd.
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Toxic

My nostrols flared once more as the scent hit harder and I flicked my ears back but they perked at the sound of a fae's voice.My large skull turned towards her while I spoke "Just a strange scent I cant make out" I muttered and looked around.."im going to check it out, Disaster watch the herd while im gone" I spoke in a raspy tone as i looked at him for a moment, nodded my head to the mare and started trotting off.

Disaster

I nodded to toxic as he wondered off in search of the strange scent and watched him for a moment, before turning my attention back to the herd.I looked at each member and perked my ears.

Phantom

I slowly raised my head from the ground, my forelock swept over and covered my eyes from anyones gaze, as a snort escaped my nostrols.I opened my jaws and let out another call in return to the fae's and watched as she danced.
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:35 am

Whisper
Bowing her dished cranium in return, brown orbs watched as the stallion jogged off. Nostrils flared as the unfamiliar scent drifted along the breeze and a small shiver of nervousness trickled it's way down Whisper's spine.
Brown orbs moved off the stallion's frame and drifted towards her advancing, prancing sister. Smile appearing across her maw as she watched the femmae, she turned her head more to follow Thief's gaze, watching Phantom with a wider smile.

Thief
Fae watched her sister watching her and smiled broadly, thinking thoughtfully to herself. How odd is it, that I am the one prancing for a brute? Usually I am the one, up in the back of the crowd, minding my own business.
Slowing to a smooth trot, grey banner whipped around in the wind, flicking her fetlocks. Black appendages moved silently and gracefully over the ground as Thief made her way to the herd, orbs still locked upon the frame of Phantom.

OOC: Im gonna try to talk to Twi, get her to reply. I'll wait for her. I haven't seen her around on MSN for ages though... Dunno where she went...
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:04 pm

OOC: Okay Ill reply this time then ill wait also

Toxic

My nostrols flared once more as I jerked my head up and slowly made my way threw the forest.My ears pinned against my large skull as the scent grew strong and the air around me started to grow thick, almost pitch black.I coughed, exhale out the black air that filled my lungs and snorted, lowing my head to the ground.

Phantom

My ears perked forward as I slowly lifted my muzzle from the ground and watched the fae who's eyes locked on me, my forelock covering my own orbs.I swished my tail slowly behind me and raised my head a little more as my curiousity grew stronger.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:41 am

Belle looked at Knight "wanna go for a swim"
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Knight

I looked towards the mare ocne more and perked my ears with a smile."I would love to but we must wait for toxic to come back and say the cost is clear" I spoke and turned my body towards the mare named belle.
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:27 am

Whisper
A sigh escaped my maw as I turned my head, an unusual smell reaching my flared nostrils. A dark, black mist was just visible through the gaps in the trees, and an uneasy whinny made it's way from my vocals. Ears flicking back, brown orbs glanced around, resting on Disaster, whom had been left in charge.
Black appendages propelled the fae's sleek, petite frame forward. "Do you smell and see that?" she asked quietly, indicating over her shoulder at the black forest.

Thief
The curiosity over his face amused the femme and she burst into a fit of giggles as she stopped a few metres from the brute.
"Hey," she said in her soft voice; the one that not many others hear. A shy smile spread across her black maw as her dished cranium dipped in a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:50 am

Disaster

I perked my ears towards the mares voice and looekd off in the distance."Yes but we must wait for toxic to come back unless it gets to dangorous, just stay calm" I told her

Phantom

I raised my head to ehr level and smield softly."Hello there"I replied and bowed my head
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:52 am

Whisper
A small shudder ran along the fae's spine, coat prickling with unease. "I just don't like the look of it..." she whispered, for once the vulnerability making itself heard clearly. Her ears swiveled around, catching the sounds of laughs from Thief and Phantom behind her.
Whisper shifted her resting leg, rolling her weight to the other appendage, and looked around again, ears pinned with unease at the situation.

Thief
Femmae's cranium was tossed back, a sweet smile plastered across her black maw.
"It's Phantom, am I right?" she asked softly, dipping her head back to the brute's level. Her black forelock fell over her black orbs, a small, sexy smirk now replacing the sweet one.
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:38 am

Toxic

I snorted loudly as the black air filled my nostrols and squinted threw it, coughing at the taste.i threw my head up and pawed at the earth that sprung their flames up towards me and burned my legs.I whinnied loudly and toke a few steps back before galloping forward and jumpping over the flames, heading back to my herd before the fire drew closer.My lungs ached for fresh air, straining to let me breath.I panted once I got close and slowed to a fast trot, my legs slightly burned my sides heaving and dweat covering my body."We need to go! everyone keep together in a group" I shouted and circled the herd to get them in a group.

Disaster

My ears perked and my jaw dropped at the sight of toxic, his bodsy turned slightly black and covered in a thick layer of sweat, burns on his legs here and there with his sides heaving.I listened to his command and got together in the group, waiting for the others to join while me being in the front since I might have to lead.

Phantom

I smiled sweetly in return and perked my ears forward."Yes you are correct, and might be Theif I suppose?" I quessed and turned my head towards toxic, I looked at him and was ashocked at first then nuged theif on the shoulder to gather in the group while I followed close after her.
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:51 am

Whisper
The dense, black smoke was thicker now, making it hard for the fae to breathe. Snorting loudly, trying to rid her nose of the smoke, she looked up in alarm as Toxic galloped back, his black frame outlined by the fire raising it's fiery head behind him. An alarmed squeal escaped her black maw, black forelegs pushing her high off the ground in a rear; her flaxen banners rippling in the hot breeze.
Whinnying as the femme grounded herself, Whisper shot forward, dished cranium held high and black nostrils flared as the femme moved gracefully to the small circle of the herd. Suddenly, she was glad that they had stayed with the stallions.
An alarmed cry was sounded by her again, a little more softer though, as she saw the state of Toxic. His burnt appendages and soot covered frame gave him a wild, rogue look. But, there was time for sympathy later.

Thief
A small smile, the bright sun glinting off her slightly yellow teeth. "The one and only," she murmured back, taking a slow step forward, extending her black muzzle to him. Black tipped auds, which were just tipped forwards, swiveled around as the drumming hoof beats sounded and an urgent call from the herd alerted the couple to the quickly approaching danger.
Snatching her cranium back, a small rear was given off by Thief before she whinnied slightly in shock as a soft but urgent nudge was felt on her grey shoulder. Strong yet delicate black hindlegs propelled the femmae forward in grace, cantering over to the rest of the herd while keeping close to Phantom; Thief's warm frame pressed against the brute's.

-I might try and talk to Twi, try and coax her to reply sometime in the next century. xD
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Toxic

I quickly trotted over to whisper and nuzzled her shoulder, trying to calm the fae down."Its alright, you'll be safe as long as Im here" I whispered and nuzzled her once more before trotting off to the front of the group."Alright you will follow disaster while I will be in the back to make sure everyone gets out safely.We will head for the river and cross to the other side."I shouted in a loud neigh so everyone could hear me.I reared highly, while pawing the air. "Move out" I whinned and came back down, galloping to the back of the group.

Phantom

I looked towards theif who was currently pressing against me and nuzzled her shoulder, to keep her calm as I started trotting at a fast pace to keep up with disaster but stayed close to theif at the same time.

Disaster

I perked my ears and listened to toxic, my nostrols flared at the new smell that hit them.I nodded quickly and got to the front, starting at a fast trot so we could get out of here quickly.I stopped and looked back to see if they were following and if they were then i would keep the quick pace up.

OOC: lol good luck with that xD cause me doesn't like waiting all the time xD haha
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:02 am

Belle looked at the stallions wondering if ay likes her she knew she was not good enough but she could dream.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:04 am

Dream looked at the stallions knowing none of them liked her and she was too small and unworthy of them
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:40 am

Whisper
Flicking a silken flaxen banner, a small whinny escaped the femme's vocals as she arched her neck, returning Toxic's comforting nuzzles. "I'll be okay... Just make sure you will be," she murmured, blushing slightly. Nickering again, the fae turned her elegant, dished head around and looked at the herd, making sure that Thief was with the main group before making her way to Belle and Dream.
"Are you alright?" she asked gently, snorting softly. "Stick with the herd."
Tossing her long, flaxen banner she stayed with the mares, always keeping an eye on Toxic and Thief. Copper coat shining brightly with the small sheen of sweat, Whisper shone with life and fear. Fear for other's lives more than her own.

Thief
Quickening her already long stride was easy for the femme, keeping up with Phantom easier. Black banners flying, the heat from the quickly-gaining fire rested across her rump. Pressing harder against the stallion next to the femme, Thief neighed loudly to Whisper, swiveling her ears to catch a reply.

Last edited by LilyGrey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves101

Wolves101

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:17 am

Toxic

I neighed loudly and went to the back, nuging the two fae's softly on the rump."Come we must go quickly" I urged and nuged them once more as I looked over my shoulder at the black smoke that seemed to thicken.I looked over my shoulder and perked my ears, "knight come help these 2" I called him and soon bolted behind the herd and off into the thick black forest.

Knight

I nodded at toxic's command and went I between the two mares."Come" I urged them in a soft voice as I looked at them both and followed quickly after disaster.I sniffed the air and flared my nostrols, working around the smoke to smell the fresh water not far off.

Disaster

I threw my head up and whinned, sniffing to make sure they were all here before going forward.I lifted my head higher and perked my ears at the sound of rushing water.The river was wide and slightly deep so we would have to swim but it was worth it.

(once lily replys with theif ill reply with phantom)

Last edited by Wolves101 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 am

ooc-Sorry I haven't replied! I'll talk to Twi (again) to see if she'll reply, then I will.
I've been really busy with last week of term and riding-I haven't had ANY time on the internet for ages. Sorry again that I haven't replied sooner.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Belle followed and gave a whinny of happiness
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:03 am

OOC: Again, I am extremely sorry to have not replied. Does anyone feel like getting this RP going again??
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 pm

(i do)
Back to top Go down
LilyGrey

LilyGrey

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:18 am

(Okay then. I really like this RP. I will PM Wolves && explain it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...whispers of the passed...   ...whispers of the passed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...whispers of the passed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Twilight Dream :: Extra Roleplays :: Wild Animal Roleplay-
Jump to: